California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018
The following section on the California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq.) (“CCPA”), applies to California residents who have certain rights regarding Personal Information collected by Acxess Spring. It does not cover Personal Information not subject to the CCPA rights identified below, such as Personal Information we collect from our employees or job applicants. The CCPA does not extend all the rights identified below to Personal Information collected from employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of businesses in the course of our provision or receipt of business-related services.
California Residents Have the Following Rights Under CCPA
- Right to Know. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to know what specific pieces of Personal Information Acxess Spring. has collected information about you in the 12 months preceding your request, along with the categories of Personal Information we have collected, the categories of sources of that Personal Information, our business or commercial purpose for collecting your Personal Information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your Personal Information. You may make this request no more than twice per 12-month period.
- Categories of Personal Information We Sell. Acxess Spring. does not and will not sell your Personal Information.
- DO NOT SELL MY INFORMATION. Please submit your request via Phone, Email or the
- Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request deletion of the Personal Information Acxess Spring. has collected from you . Pursuant to the CCPA, the exceptions include:
- Completing the transaction for which the Personal Information was collected;
- Detecting security incidents or protecting against and prosecuting malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity;
- Complying with our legal or compliance obligations; and
- Other reasons that are in connection with our lawful internal uses that are consistent with your relationship with us and the context in which the Personal Information was collected.
- Non-Discrimination. Acxess Spring. will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under CCPA. However, if your request requires us to delete, restrict, or not share information, please be advised that this will inhibit some functionality of the Site. Any subsequent interaction with the Site after deletion will require new requests for action on your data.
Exercising Your Rights under CCPA
Exercising Your Rights under CCPA
You are permitted to designate an authorized agent to submit certain requests on your behalf. In order for an authorized agent to be verified, you must provide written permission for the authorized agent to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may also follow up with you to verify your identity according to the following methods before processing the authorized agent’s request.
We will take reasonable steps in light of the nature of the Personal Information requested to verify your identity before responding to a request.
- To complete the verification process, we will ask you to both: (1) provide at least two pieces of evidence that match the Personal Information that we have on file for you, such as the email address you used when making a transaction or billing information such as the last 4 digits of the credit card used or the billing address for a transaction; and (2) provide a statement that you “declare under penalty of perjury” that you are the person about whom the request has been made. For requests for specific pieces of Personal Information, we will ask you to provide at least three pieces of evidence that match the Personal Information that we have on file for you.
In the unlikely event that we are not able to verify your identity from the Personal Information that we already have on file for you, we may request additional information from you. Such additional information would only be used for purposes of verifying your identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes, and we would delete the additional information as soon as practical after processing your request.
If we are not able to successfully verify your identity using the above methods, then we will not be able to comply with your request. However, as provided under the CCPA, if we cannot verify your identity in connection with a Request to Delete, we will treat the request as a request to opt-out of sale.
Other Rights of California Residents
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com. Pursuant to California Civil Code section 1798.83(c)(2), we do not share your Personal Information with third parties’ direct marketing use unless you elect that we do so.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code section 22581 permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please contact us with a detailed description of the specific content or information. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. We are a general audience site, and do not direct any of our content specifically at children under sixteen (16) years of age. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13), and children under thirteen (13) are not permitted to register for an account or use our Sites. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a Site User is under the age of thirteen (13), we will promptly delete any Personal Information obtained from that User.
At times, you may be prompted to leave the Sites under the control of Acxess Spring and enter an outside website, including, without limitation, the websites of Acxess Spring, instant spring quote, compression spring, the spring store, stock spring catalog. does not make any representations or warranties about any affiliated or non-affiliated advertisers that may advertise on our Sites or any website you may access through our Sites. Any such advertiser or website is independent from Acxess Spring., and Acxess Spring has limited or no control over or responsibility with respect to the information provided or activities undertaken by any such advertiser or website. Further, a link between our Sites and another website does not mean that Acxess Spring. endorses that website. You need to make your own independent decisions regarding your interactions or communications with any other website. Please refer to the web address in your browser’s address bar to determine if you have left our Sites (i.e., Acxesspring.com, thespringstore.com, thespringstore.com, compressionspring.com, stockspringcatalog.com). Except as otherwise provided under applicable law, neither Acxess Spring. or its corporate affiliates, nor the directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors or assigns of each, shall be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of the Sites or any other website linked to or from the Sites. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if Acxess Spring. is notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Access From Outside the United States
Changes to Policy
Acxess Spring. Corporate Office, 2225 East Cooley Drive, Colton CA 92324, Attention: Information Technology or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org