Stock Spring Information
Welcome to our Stock Spring resource page where you will find articles that'll help you learn all about the benefits of using stock springs and how to navigate our site to find the springs you need!
The following articles will help you discover things like stock spring types, how to calculate spring rate when searching for your spring, and how to find your stock spring using our Spring Finder tool. Click on a link under a subject you're interested in to learn more about that subject.
Information About Stock Springs
Stock compression springs are coil springs with pitch in between each wound coil. They are the most common type of stock spring.
- Compression Spring Finder
- Buy Compression Springs Online
- Coil Compression Spring Search Finder Locator
- Metric Compression Springs Selector
- Compression Springs for Sale Online
- Compression Springs Retail
- Stock Compression Spring Catalog
- Stock Compression Springs - Over 16,000 Designs in Stock
- Stock Small Compression Springs for Sale
- Compression Spring Price List
Stock extension springs are close wound coil springs with hooks at each end. Meant to be pulled apart by external forces on the hooks.
- Extension Spring Finder
- Buy Extension Springs Online
- Extension Springs for Sale Online
- Extension Spring Search Finder Locator
- Metric Extension Springs Selector
- Stock Extension Spring Catalog
- Stock Extension Springs - Over 4,000 Different Designs
- Stock Small Extension Springs for Sale
- Tension Springs Catalogue
Stock torsion springs are close wound radial springs with legs coming off the body. Used when a rotational energy store is needed.
- Torsion Spring Finder
- Buy Torsion Springs Online
- Torsional Spring Search Finder Locator
- Metric Torsion Springs Selector/Finder
- Stock Small Torsion Springs for Sale
- Stock Torsion Spring Catalog
- Stock Torsion Springs - More Than 900 Designs
- Torsional Springs Catalogue
Stock conical/tapered springs are compression springs with variable diameters throughout their body. They are usually custom springs due to the variability of their body.
All Stock Spring Types
The following articles are filled with general information applicable to all the stock spring types previously mentioned. Information on where and how to buy stock springs online.
Springs that are considered to be designed and manufactured using standard fractional sizes within the ranges of 1/64, 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4, and/or 1/2.
Find stock coil springs by outer diameter using the standard fractional sizes within the following list:
1/16 to 5/32
- 1/16" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
- 5/64" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
- 3/32" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
- 7/64" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
- 1/8" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
- 9/64" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
- 5/32" Outer Diameter Compression Springs
1/4 to 5/8
Find stock tension springs by outer diameter using the standard fractional sizes within the following list:
1/16 to 15/64
Find stock torsion springs by inner diameter using the standard fractional sizes within the following list:
5/64 to 1/8